Auditing & Assurance Services
Our professional accountants offer auditing services, thereby, assisting organizations in their operational and financial reporting. Effective Audit is conducted in accordance with Standard Auditing Practices. We undertake Internal Audit, Branch office in India Concurrent Audit, Management Audit, Stock Audit, Tax Audit & Office set up in India all Statutory Audits.
What are Audits?
Organization present various reports to third party users, who make major investment and other decisions based on what these reports convey. Branch office in India Auditors conduct a study of all the reports presented by the organization to third party users. Branch office in India Office set up in India The audit needs to be absolutely thorough and objective.
- The auditors have to make sure that the company's financial statements conform to accounting principles.
- The auditors need to ensure the accuracy of the reports and financial information presented to third party users.
- The auditors can also review proposals that are to have an impact on future financial results.
THE AUDITS THAT WE CONDUCT INCLUDE:
- Management Audit:
Productivity and efficiency of management are key determinants of an organization's success. Our procedures aim to maximize management performance by focusing on improving processes within the organization.
- Operations and Efficiency Audit:
Our objective is to ensure that resources of the organization are optimized to deliver maximum possible value. We focus on streamlining processes, minimizing waste and objective measurement of management and staff performance Branch office in India.
- Internal Audit/Concurrent Audit:
Our emphasis is on ensuring strong internal control systems to minimize the risk of accidental or deliberate errors and omissions. Safeguarding of assets, adequate division of authority over key control areas and compliance with internal operating policies and guidelines are other focus areas of our procedures.
- Special Investigative Audit:
Despite designing and installing high quality control systems, organizations do face situations involving fraud and financial impropriety. We have assisted clients in unearthing such situations and taking remedial action.
- Due Diligence Review:
We assist clients in conducting financial, legal and accounting reviews in case of mergers, acquisitions and investments. A sound understanding of local laws, regulations and accounting practices enables us to vet all critical issues in detail.
- Costing and Accounting System Design and Review:
Accurately measuring and managing cost and accounting data is critical for management decision making and reporting. Our assistance in developing and installing these systems help management their decision making process.
- Compilation of final accounts as per accounting standards of US GAAP:
We assist clients in compilation of final accounts as per US GAAP standards which help companies to compete effectively and efficiently in global market.
- Office set up in India
- Internal Audits:
- Compliance with management controls
- System and process improvements
- Financial impropriety and fraud audits
- Due diligence for acquisitions and investments