BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SERVICES
With our experience and exposure, we provide Management Solutions that focus on the growth of the organization. We have an established reputation of providing excellent services in the fields of Business consulting, Corporate finance, Project finance, Project feasibility studies and General Company Law Consulting.
Company legislation requires businesses to perform many administration tasks that take up a lot of valuable company time. The last thing you need as a business owner is to be stressed out trying to ensure you are complying with the Companies Act 1993.
The possible threat of penalties for failing to keep up with the changing rules is too great a risk to take.
Here, D. Batra & Co., relieves you of this burden. Our services include:
- General advice on company law
- Company formations
- Filing of annual returns on your behalf
- Preparation of all documentation related to minutes and resolutions
- Maintenance of statutory books
- Assistance in changes of directors, shareholders, addresses, and office details
- Bonus Issues
- Share transfers
- Registered Office Facility
- Human resource recruitment services (Placement service).
- Consultancy services on ISO 9001, ISO 14001, Quality Management System, BS 7799 and improving CMM levels.
- Procuring Digital Certificates.
- Procuring Director’s Identification Number (DIN) under MCA 21.
We ensure all type of ECD approval to the client and undertake all the inevitable formalities required for a foreign collaboration agreement with various types of Government approvals. Through commitment to mutual success and the achievement of tangible value, the company helps businesses implement growth strategies, leverage technology, and thrive through the power of collaboration. We offer consultancy on foreign taxation matters and assist you in getting the approvals from RBI, SIA / FIPB etc.
Corporate finance involves allocation of resources to good projects, financing them with the appropriate mix of debt and equity and reinvesting the right amount back into operations. We propose to address issues with solutions like, looking at non-traditional avenues to raise funds, following the concept of allocating economic capital to businesses, establishing an efficient frontier of risk-return measures, selecting an appropriate methodology to value businesses and firms.
We help organisations in following matters:
- Preparations of Project Reports including Financial Viability of the Project.
- Assisting clients in raising finance through various instruments available in market viz. private placement of shares, Inter-Corporate Deposit, Terms loans, working capital limits.
- Assistance in External Credit Borrowing (ECB) from overseas bodies and approval from Indian authorities.
SECRETARIAL ASSISTANCE & ADVISORY SERVICES
- Maintenance of statutory company law books, preparation of minutes of board and general meetings, statutory filings with the Registrar of Companies and other secretarial assistance.
- Advisory services on matters such as Management Remuneration, shareholding structures, shareholder agreements etc.
Please contact us for further information on how we can help you to get back to the task of running your business.